ChapCare provides excellent, comprehensive and innovative health care to those in need regardless of ability to pay. Please join with us, and support ChapCare’s continuing service to the San Gabriel Valley.
Your gift help supports those who are at-risk and in-need in the San Gabriel Valley, by allowing us to provide primary and preventive health and wellness services.
- $100 will cover a doctor’s visit for an uninsured child or adult.
- $500 will cover comprehensive health care services for one individual for one year, including 3 medical visits, 2 dental visits, and if needed, behavioral health services.
- $1,000 will provide essential immunizations for a classroom of young children.
Your monthly pledge will spread throughout the year. Not only do your automatic deductions support our common cause, they provide a steady stream of income that ensures ChapCare’s ability to effectively manage the long-term care of the communities we serve.
- $30 a month ($1.00 per day) can help pay for medications for one year for 18 uninsured and underserved patients.
- $100 a month ($3.33 per day) can provide a pregnant woman with medical visits for the term of her pregnancy.
- $150 a month ($5.00 per day) can help pay for staff to enroll 420 community members into a public or private health insurance plan.