ChapCare COVID-19 Updates
As a ChapCare patient, the health of you and your family is our highest priority. Please see below for an up-to-date list of all of our COVID-19 updates.
ChapCare Is Now Offering Telephone Visits
You can now speak to your provider from the comfort of your own home. Do not wait. Schedule your appointment today!
- Decrease distance and travel time
- No time in the waiting room
Schedule your telephone visit with your provider today so they can work with you to meet all of your healthcare needs.
Appointments for adult medicine, pediatrics, behavioral health and substance use counseling, health insurance enrollment, and advice with how to effectively use your medications are available by phone.
* Dental services are only available for emergencies (in-person) at our Fair Oaks Health Center in Pasadena. Our pharmacy is able to deliver your medications directly to your doorstep; no need to wait in line at a community pharmacy!
COVID-19 Screening at ChapCare
If you have a scheduled appointment, or would like to see one of our providers, contact our Call Center at (626) 398-6300 so that we can assess your needs and offer you a telephone appointment or direct you to the best location for care.
Keeping our Sites Clean and Safe
We follow the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines to keep our health centers clean and safe.
- All ChapCare staff are screened daily for COVID-19
- We are regularly disinfecting all surfaces and cleaning our waiting rooms
- We are utilizing appropriate personal protective equipment
- We will ask you to wear a mask if you visit one of our sites with fever or respiratory symptoms, have been in contact with someone who was confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19, or if you have traveled internationally in the last month
Behavioral Health Services During COVID-19
Are you stressed? Do you feel depressed? During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are going through challenging times. You don’t have to go through it alone. ChapCare’s licensed Behavioral Health and Substance Use counselors can speak to you over the phone to provide you with the help you need. Call ChapCare to schedule your telephone appointment today.
LA County COVID-19 Testing Sites
If you are interested in getting a COVID-19 test, please visit https://lacovidprod.service-now.com/rrs for a list of available Los Angeles County testing sites.
Please remember, testing is limited in Los Angeles to people with symptoms, or people who have been prevented from working because of contact with someone who has been infected.
Please note that same or next day testing appointments are prioritized for individuals over 65, or who have underlying chronic health conditions.
For more information, please visit https://lacovidprod.service-now.com/rrs.
Steps to Help Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 if You Are Sick
Effective Immediately, ChapCare’s Cover LA Enrollment Shop Is Now Closed
ChapCare’s Cover LA Health Insurance Enrollment Shop on Valley Boulevard in El Monte is now closed. You can still get help with enrollment and insurance questions at several of our other sites, including: www.chapcare.org/our-services/enrollment-locations/
We look forward to continuing to provide you with high-quality health insurance enrollment assistance as well as comprehensive healthcare services.